Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

oh yeah i got a tattoo.


  • hey baby
    hey... its like 230 in the morning.. but i cant sleeeep... like i really cant thnk straight anytime i try to sleep i thnk of us and how much i wanna just be with u right now... i wish more than anything we were together right now.. im all sad and lonley.. i miss u alot and thought id message u ... just know im thnking of u baby.. ill talk to u soon...


    this is my very first message from joe that stayed on FB since all the changes. this is April 2008. i read it constantly because this is how i feel. "any time i try to sleep i think of us and how much i wanna just be with you right now." i feel like this everyday. i just want to be with him. i just want him to tell me everything is okay. i want him to tell me that he loves me and that were getting married in april. i want a new ring. i want a white dress. i want another baby. i want want want. i want my big strong man to be the one holding my hand when I'm getting a tattoo. i want my life back. i want my future back. I've been robbed and I'm not okay with that.

    oh, yeah. i got a tattoo. and i love it. and its all for him. he would be SO pissed. but that makes it a little better :p 
    it says, " i thank God in every remembrance of you" phil 1:3.
    its a verse that i will always remember joe to. i thank God everyday for my memories and my life with him. there was little to no pain when i got it done. and i feel much more at peace now. i have part of him on my body forever.


    joe carter- i could kick your italian but for giving me a baby who is JUST like you and making me raise her alone. but in the end, i love you. more than anything and i love her more than anything. if i didn't have her i wouldn't have gotten out of bed on july 22nd and id still be there. i miss you. i ache for you. id give anything to hear your voice. even if it was you telling me how blonde i am or you could even tell me I'm an idiot. just as long as i heard your voice, it was real and you were talking to me. 


    come home my love. i need you.
    xoxox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment