Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Monday, February 13, 2012

happy valentines day

happy love day my love.

this day last year. what happened?
lets see.
you gave me the cutest little bear.
you bought me new tennis shoes because you told me my other ones smelled and were stretched out from my ENLARGED post baby feet.
you took me to toots because you knew i needed fried pickles.
you gave me this spiel that made me CRY like an infant about how you could never live without me and how you couldn't ask for a better woman or mother to your child.- at the time i thought it was sappy and i cried like a baby in a public restaurant., today i think its probably the most important words you ever said to me.
you gave me a card that i read on a daily basis "you'll never spend another valentines day without me"

most importantly,
you were my valentine.
you loved me.
and you spend the day with me.

this year?
ill be taking your child to day care.
going to get my hair done to try to make myself feel a little bit better.
going to the cemetery at some point to give you your valentine :)
thinking of you all day.

i love you joe carter.
there is nothing more than i could ask for than to have you as my valentine.
so will you be my valentine all the way from way above?
okay good :)
im so very thankful for our 3 valentines days together.
you restored my faith in such an awful holiday.
i love you baby boo, to the moon and back.

xoxoxo.
thinking of you always my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment