Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

life changes

so life has been crazy lately.
still battling with my last post.
but on top of that..

i moved.

i moved out of my parents house. 
i now live on my own. 
without him.
check check check.
more things off my list.
this is a list that at first i swore i wanted to complete, but now i dont.
im tired of doing things without him.
life without him is weird.
and i dont like it.
living on my own is scary.
im always afraid.
im always alone. 
alexis wont sleep here.
idk.
its weird living without him.
its weird being alone.
for the first time i cant escape the loneliness.
and it makes my heart heavy.
i miss him.
i miss him alot.
more than i knew was possible.
life changes. time goes on.
these are all things i know.
but they suck. 
awful awful awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment