Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

mini rant

i have a SERIOUS issue.

FAITHFULLNESS: any loyal and steadfast following.

LOYAL: Giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution

these are things i have big issues with...
why?
because NO ONE is loyal OR faithful anymore.
i have talked to ONE tooooooo many boys who have girlfriends.
im sorry,
but if you are having to DELETE messages..
hide things..
or attempt to hang out with someone as more than friends
(ESP if you were more than friends at one point)

you are NOT faithful
and it is wrong.
and i am TIRED of being the other girl.

i just want someone who is going to be good to me.
and ONLY me.
and not lie to me.
or keep me a secret.
or make me their second choice.
i deserve to be someones first pick.
i am a great catch.
that may sound so superficial and cocky
but i dont care.

i have a good job.
i go to school.
i have a car.
i take care of myself.
i am a damn good mom.
i am funny.
i am a reds fan.
i AM a good catch.

someone out there will appreciate it.

one day.
todays just not that day.


good things come to those who wait...
well im waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment