Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

my "todo" list

so i survived new years.
it was a DISASTER.
dude who i thought was nice? BAHA.
joke.
he was a j o k e .
i got allllll dressed up.
and looked IMPRESSIVE 
and what did he do?
he left me standing.
stood me up.
without a single word.
so i curled up in my bed and cried.
havent heard from him since.
so much for that.
oh well.
onto bigger and better things.

2013 started out rough.
but i plan to make a full recovery. 
i want to accomplish a few things this year:

1. purchase a treadmill. i want to commit myself to working out and getting fit.
2. spend more time with my daughter. one on one, quality time.
3. do something more at my job. 
4. join a cause and support it. stand up for something i believe in.
5. run a 5k.
6.go on a vacation. i deserve it.
7. learn to save money.
8. get a tattoo. a tattoo for me. i have one for alexis. and one for joe. i need one for me.
9. meet a boy who is worth something.
10. build at least ONE new relationship.
11. help someone the way i have been helped.
12. strengthen my faith. its one of the only things that have gotten me through.
13. meet my widow girls IN PERSON.
14. spend more time at the cemetery. im horrible about this.
15. do something in joes honor. 
16. keep baking & get better at decorating. it keeps me sane.
17. BE A BETTER BLOGGER

a small list to start with but i have a while to get it accomplished. 
heres to turning this year around! 


side note, my baby turns 2 in 2 short days.
expect a sappy sad blog post this week!
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment