Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Monday, September 5, 2011

day 05.

Caitlin & Will- Address in the stars.


so this song has NO joe memory, but i came across it on the YWBB where i live now, haha, anyway. This song describes exactly how i feel most days. "without you here with me i dont know what to do, id give anything just to talk to you" exactly how i feel. there is a lyric about calling your phone but i know your not there & i call joes phone ALL the time. just recently the service was disconnected and i cry everytime i get that message. he ALWAYS had his phone and answered everytime i called with a "hi baby!" or "hi GF!" i can hear it right now in my head. i just want to talk to him & him talk back. i miss the way his voice sounds. i miss hearing i love you. at this point, id take an argument. anything. as long as i got to hear his voice. :(

i hope you all had an awesome holiday! mine sucked and i worked today, but i enjoy going to work sometimes honestly. if im at work im not at home crying or sitting where we used to sit or staring at all my memories. so work is good. tomorrow is my day off! dont get me wrong i do LOVE my days off but i also love going to work

my birthday is in 12 days. do i care? nope. do i want to celebrate? nope. but joe has some awesome friends who are going to help me celebrate and i couldnt think of better people to spend it with. i honestly hate my birthday and major holidays now. lets just skip them. but yeah.

2 comments: