Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

i ruined it..

..the last thing i had. i ruined it.

i memoralized joes fb.

thinking it was for the best. 

the timeline changes were going to effect it. and i wanted to save my memories.

but it took everything away.

our relationship status.

i can't tag him in anything.

no one can search for him.

i ruined it.

the last thing i had of his. 

i ruined it.

i sold his car. our apt. our cat. i don't wear my ring. his phone number belongs to someone else now.

he's gone.

100% GONE.

and I'm not okay with it. 

1 comment:

  1. I understand this feeling... things eventually fading away... going away...
    Try holding on to the little things.
    And hold on to the memories. Blog about them. Relive them. Because that's how you can keep him here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete