Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

what to do now.

so, the past week has been epic.
epic fail that is.
allllll kinds of craziness went down and things are drastically different.
so I'm going to try to vent about it without name dropping because some people do read this 
and i don't need them to start more nonsense. 
so
there is this person that came into my life about 4 months ago.
this person changed my life drastically. 
( I'm trying to be non gender specific too. )
at first, this person annoyed me.
like beyond irritation.
i told them off several times and refused to let them help me.
but then i stopped.
and I'm so glad i did.
this person became like a best friend i didn't know i needed.
they were there to talk me through some of the darkest nights I've experienced on this road. 
and i will never be able to thank them enough for that.
they were a life saver.
and now they are gone.
another thing. another person. gone.
something i needed.
daily.
not a moment has gone by that i haven't thought about this situation.
i cry so much over it. and id give anything for things to be different.
a lot of stupid drama shit went down
and now well, 
idk what is going to happen.
I'm going with this whole everything happens for a reason it will all play out theory
but it sucks.
i just want to text them.
i want them to tell me its all okay like they used too.
talk me through the darkness yet again.

big dates are approaching.
and i don't have that person in my life.
im scared.
again.
and i just want my best friend back. 

all i can do is pray it all gets worked out.
please.
if the universe cares at all,
give me my person back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment