Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

50 shades

thats right,
I'm addicted.
I'm reading the 50 shades series.
its the best book I've ever read.
i cannot put it down.
it is so steamy.
so out there.
so incredible.
i get lost in it for hours every night.
there is something about christian grey that is just... YUM.
mmmm.
if you have not read it i will HIGHLY recommend it.
it is the escape i need everyday.
currently i am struggling with the classic

"I've been lied to, I've been lead on. Do i move on or do I wait it out?"
smart girl? move on.
me? waiting it out because i swear he's different.
HA.
probs not.
but whatever.

some days i just wish my joe was here so i didn't have to deal with this dating nonsense anymore.
selfish. i know.

over it.
back to my world of 50 shades. 
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment