Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

one whole month?!

This day one month ago is a day that haunts me everyday. the day i put the man i love in the ground. How do i feel about that? people have been asking me that all day/month. answer: It sucks. Its been one month since i saw his face. one month since i have touched his body, even though it was ice cold it was still his body. one month since my world stopped spinning. how have i made it this far? honestly i dont know. the pain is overwhelming. the sadness is unlike anything i have ever felt. the emptiness well it sucks. not having my other half is excruciating. I never realized how much i relied on him everyday for simple stuff. like when people at work are annoying me, id call him and just vent and he would say "babe dont worry about them, they are stupid." and yes i know anyone can say that but no one can say it like my joe. blah. i just wish this wasnt happening. this wasnt supposed to happen. its not supposed to be like this. he promised me forever & i want it. he told me id never be alone. forever & ever. that was his promise. and now, well. yeah. blah. life sucks.

missing you is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment