Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

our story part 1

I met Joe in high school. We first met in 2005, my freshman year and his senior year. We hung out a couple times but in the end, he just wanted nothing to do with me. haha. Of course, I was persistent and didnt give up, and border line stalked him through college. LOL. Then early 2009 I found him on facebook after not talking to him for prob more than a year or 2. At this point he was no longer too good to talk to me. So we started talking and texting and it turns out that he was coming home that weekend to visit his family so we decided to hang out. Instantly I knew he was what i wanted. I came home on cloud 9 to my friends and he was all I could talk about. That weekend was the beginning of it all. He went back to school for the last months of  the quarter and I remember thinking my life was OVER. I didnt know what to do with him so far away but we survived! He was finally home for the summer and I couldnt have been happier. We spent EVERY DAY together. I would go to school, since I was still in high school and as soon as I got home it was straight to his house or he was waiting at  mine. My parents got so irritated with this eventually but I didnt care. I was in love with this boy. He made me feel something that I read about in books. Things were going awesome. I graduated from high school, got a full time job, and had an awesome boyfriend. We did all kinds of fun things together from date night, movie nights, trips to the zoo and aquarium or just being together. We were ridiculously stupid together, but all that mattered was we were together and in love.

In October of 2009 we decided to move in together. We moved in with a roommate and it was great, at first. I loved being with him all the time. I missed my family but I was happy. :) Joe was what I wanted. We made it through our first christmas and new year together and then the bills started racking up, the stress of having a full time job, and being away from my family all became too much. The blissfulness was gone. We went through this phase where I wanted to go home, I didnt want to be on my own anymore and all we did was fight. Now I hear that this is normal but I was still frustrated. I expressed my frustration to him and he was also so frustrated that he wasnt in any mood to cooperate and solve the problem. Joe is a very hard headed person and when he makes up his mind, thats how its going to be and he refused to work it out. So in April of 2010 we got into our biggest fight ever and I went to stay with my parents. I stayed for about a week and then I was back with Joe, but we were staying with a friend while we were in between apartments. This became WAY too much for me and I ended up back at my parents house. After all this settled I realized I was almost 2 months late on my period...

I went back to live with my parents on a Thursday and the following Sunday(Memorial Day weekend) I took a test and found out I was in deed pregnant. Oh great was my first thought. So I called Joe and he started freaking out of course. I went to the doctor and had some blood work done and it was true. I was pregnant. So I finally went to the OB and found out I was 10 weeks already! I had been pregnant for quite some time! No wonder my emotions were all over the place!  So of course I knew I was going to keep the baby and I just needed to figure out how I was going to do it. At first I thought I was going to be a single mom doing it on my own, and was honestly surprised to see my 23 year old boyfriend stay around for this. We were figuring it out slowly but surely. I decided and later Joe agreed that staying with my parents was the best choice for all 3 of us for the time being. Although I was with my parents, I still loved Joe and we were making it work. No one else knew it but Joe and I knew that I was falling more in love with him as his little baby was growing inside of me, and he was falling deeper in love as well.



This is far from the end of our story but emotionally, its too much for one night and I am exhausted. starting a new job tomorrow and need rest! will finish tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment