Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

tired

im tired of being sad. im tired of living without the person i love. im tired of feeling like this. im tired of talking to the sky instead of talking to his handsome face. im tired of the aching inside of me. im tired of being a single mom. im tired of people looking at me like im a nut or a bomb waiting to explode.

basically im just tired of it all. i want to go back to june 18th and stay there forever, the last day i was not in a hospital room but i was sitting in our apt with the man i love celebrating his first, and only, fathers day.

this just isnt right. screw you universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment