Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

one side of the story.

so it was brought to my attention that my blog is a little biased.
now, i knew this. 
of course it is. its my blog about my grief.
but this is a little one sided. 
so i talked it out with a really good friend
and
i realize i only blog when I'm sad and when I'm in the darkest places of grief.
and thats not fair.
because to an outside eye, 
i would seem like a basket case.
but I'm not.
i am actually very very well put together on a daily basis.
so i have decided i need to put forth more effort to blog about the good as well.
blog about the happy days.
blog about the good things that happen.
blog about the days where all i do is laugh.
but also blog about the hard times and the dark days.

my life needs balance.
i need to be more up front with my blogger friends.

i am NOT a sad mopey girl anymore.
i have my moments. but i have been able to contain them to the privacy of my own room. 
i laugh on a daily basis.
i have a genuine smile these days.
wanna know why?
i thought so.
i LOVE LOVE LOVE my job.
i am 100% content doing what i do.
i have come to terms with my loss. 
do i miss him less? no. have i come to terms with it? yeah kinda.
i have an adorable little princess.
i have incredible friends.
i have finally accepted that its okay to fall in love again.
its okay to casually date.
its okay to move forward. not on, forward.

so, no more only sad sad sad posts.
time to get the real story. 

the real kayla.
both sides of the story. 

starting tomorrow
with my trip to the orthopedic.
blahhhh. 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment