Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

me me me

lets talk about me.
because tonight i am trying to remind myself of who i am 
at this current moment of my life.
and that i am worth nothing but the best.

so.
i am 20 years old.
i was born in the nati on Sept 17th.
i have a brother and a sister.
i have a 15 month old princess.
parents still married.
daddys a fire chief.
mama does her own thing.
love the color purple
100% girly girl.
if it glitters i love it.
i am ADDICTED to my iPhone.
apple all the way in my home.
i am ADDICTED to my computer too.
i am going to be a teacher. 
i am completely in love with my profession and am passionate about education.
i will have my BA in education before i turn 22.
i LOVE baseball.
like hardcore love baseball.
i am smiling 90% of the time.
life has kicked me down and given me 1000 reasons to give up.
but i keep on keeping on.
in my classroom i am overwhelmingly OCD and a neat freak.
in my house, not so much OCD.
i will write a book someday.
music is kinda a big deal to me.
i could eat italian food daily.
i can get ready in less than an hour.
my whole family is in the fire service.
and i enjoy it.
i love my child more than anything.
i have lost my whole world and am still functioning.
i over think everything.
i put my foot in my mouth several times a day.
i am an emotional texter and i hate it.
i send a lot of texts i regret. 
i have had the same best friend since 3rd grade.
she like lives in my head.
its a great thing.
remaining calm is hard for me.
i am easily excited.
easily upset.
my emotions are extreme.
i am a cuddler.
i love cute dates.
i love cute texts.
i LOVE coke.
i like to read. :GASP:
my family is my everything.
id be no where without them.
i am addicted to shoes.
heels really.
and skinny jeans.
and sunglasses. everyday.
i want nothing more than to have a love like in the movies.
someone who makes me 100% happy.
and i will not settle until i get it.
i am a morning person.
i love babies.
i like to cook.
not that great.
its a work in progress.
i dance in my mirror daily.
all in all,
i am a fun creative girl.

and i am now down talking about myself.
but i needed to remind myself of who i am. 
and that i deserve the BEST.

never make someone a priority when they only make you an option.
the game changes tonight.
no.more.insanity. 



No comments:

Post a Comment