Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

baseball

lets talk baseball.
baseball is by far my most favorite season.
i LOOOOOVE baseball.
the Cincinnati Reds are and always will be my hometown team.
and i LOVE them.
i would give close to ANYTHING to go a reds game.
and i do.
i clear my schedule at least once a week to watch my boys if they are in town.
i have an app on my phone to check their games, standings, tweets, and any news about them.
and its probably my most used app.
i am a B.O.Y. about baseball.
and i don't care.
this is probably a large reason why ill be single for a long time.
no one wants to date a girl who loves baseball more than anything.
joe HATED baseball.
but guess what? 
i don't care. and he knew that.
he liked to watch FAKE wrestling.
no thank you.
baseball it is.
baseball is my escape sometimes.
its nice to go the game, get so lost in the game with 30,000+ people and just for 3+ hrs thats all that matters.
the reds don't care if I'm single, widowed, happy in a relationship(HA), rich, poor, clean, dirty, if i have homework to do, if my lesson plan is done, if I'm with a nice boy or a total ass. 
they are going to play no matter what.
they are the ONLY men who will ALWAYS be where they said they would be when they said they would be there. 
baseball is reliable.
its safe.
its always going to be there.
so,
as long as the reds are playing,
i will be watching.
cheering on my hubby Joey Votto.
the only man who is faithful to me these days! ;)
win or lose,
me & my house will support the red legs.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment