Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

life.

such a long week...
and its only wednesday.
my shoulder is a mess.
my job, i love my job. but kindergarten is NOT an enjoyable place sometimes.
things don't always go...according to plan when 5-6 year olds are involved.
but i have an awesome co teacher so we will survive.
my kid, she's teething. aye.
my love life, disaster. ha.

start with the shoulder.
mri yesterday. appt with dr tomorrow.
pain. pain. pain.
brace is annoying.
so i don't wear it.

my job.
no words.
5-6 year olds and learning our numbers 1-10. 
who knew it was so much work?
not this girl.
but i love every minute with my kiddies.

my child.
terrible 2s have come at 15 months. 
she's a monster.
climbing. 
screaming.
climbing.
climbing.
climbing.

my love life.
who knows.
i FAIL at dating.
its been 3.5 years since i have had to do this. 
i was still in high school.
had no kid.
never been in love before.
and now.
here i am.
with a 15 month old.
having loved another person with my whole self.
baggage. 
i over think everything.
expect too much.
and let myself get upset over nothing.
so I'm working on it.
because guess what?
its worth it.
the possibility of it working out is worth the confusion and the frustration.
and i have to learn at some point.
so why not now?


my new FAVORITE quote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment