Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

uh ohhh.

so i kinda sorta fell on monday.
down some steps.
it hurt like nothing I've ever felt.

long story short.
i tore my rotator cuff.
FML.
id had 5 kids before i deal with this pain ever again.
went to the ortho today.
have to have an extensive MRI tuesday.
then we go from there.
surgery or no surgery is the question.
im in this AWFUL sling contraption thing.
it wraps all around my body and makes me immobile.
the meds i am on make me SO hungry.
all i do is eat.
but that stops tomorrow.
back to counting calories. 
i have to be very strict since my exercise is limited.
but here goes nothing.

lets just say my right arm is going to be SO strong
and well my left arm,
its going to be a chicken arm.
but I'm willing to accept that challenge.

happy weekend bloggers :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment