Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Friday, July 20, 2012

the day before.

tomorrow is the day.
and honestly i couldnt have asked for a better day.
went to work this morning. 
morning started off rough. thought i was going to lose it.
no one at work was talking to me.
and everyone had on green but me.
i coudlnt figure it out.
around lunch time after red paint, yellow paint, and water had hit the floor
children screaming all morning and not listening.
sam FINALLY comes at says lets walk to UDF.
so we get outta the classroom. 
i come back to find all my kids, all my co workers, my best friend, my sister and my daughter all standing outside. 
with balloons and a card.
after lots of tears and hugs we had a balloon release in memory of joe.
as soon as alexis and i let go of the balloons it started to rain. mass amounts of rain.
as soon as all the balloons were gone from sight and we went inside the rain stoppped.
its like he was letting us know he got them and misses us too.
we went inside and my co workers all came together and got us a cake, pizza, and bought alexis a huge box of diapers in honor of joe. 

i am incredibly blessed to have my coworkers and my 2 very best friends sam & marissa.
i dont know where id be without them and my family.
they have carried me through the last year and i love and appreciate them everyday.
cant believe tomorrow will be a year.
but i couldnt have asked for a better day. 
tomorrow i will blog again. 
if i make it through the day.

thank you boo & bestie for putting this all together.
it meant more than you will ever know.
now to go on a photo overload. 







No comments:

Post a Comment