Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

day 11 & the start of football season

Today is..

Akon- Clap again


Joe LOVES this song. He loved this song before i met him. the day I added him on FB he had this video posted on FB. Corey, Joes best friend from college, made alexis a video to remember her daddy and this was the song at the beginning. Joe LOVES akon which I've already made clear. But he loves this song. and he made me listen to it numerous times. Everytime i hear it i will always think of my man.

Today is a bitter sweet day for me. Today is the kickoff of FOOTBALL SEASON! I LOVE football, but in the same sense there are so many memories tied to football. Joe LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSS the cincinnati bengals. more than anyone i have ever met. he based every sunday around their game. we would go to BW3's and eat wings & wear our jerseys and watch the game. As much as i don't want to support this team because of the painful memories, i have decided alexis and i will wear a bengals jersey every sunday proudly in honor of daddy. I am wearing his jersey and his hoodie and she got a new bengals jersey yesterday. We are makin dada proud. I know joe is watching the game from the best seats in the house. no matter how bad they are joe will support them forever so now alexis and i will carry on the tradition!

Baby, lets do this. Here goes another season. My first season  without you. what am i going to do, but i know every sunday your sitting right there with me watching those games cheering on our boys. <3 i miss you so much. I can't believe in 10 days you will have been gone for 2 whole months. BLAH. it feels like just yesterday you were here annoying me with phone calls and worries about bills. :) love you handsome man. give jack jack mommies love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment