Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

just plain missing him.

i can't do it anymore.
im tired of the emptiness.
usually when something becomes empty, it becomes lighter. 
but not me. not this time. 
i have become so heavy.
emotionally.
i can't even bear it.
i feel like i carry 9000000 lbs on my shoulders.
I'm just done. 
emotionally worn out.

easily put?
i miss him.
i just want to go back to this day one year ago.
i can't say that for much longer.
and that scares me.
its almost been 365 days since I've seen that handsome face.
its exhausting being alone.
being a young 'widowed' mom is horribly exhausting.
along with some other shit i have going on.
i am d.o.n.e.
i NEED my vacation now.
and its like 2 months away. 
yikessss.
will i make it?
yeah.
cause this is like my cruel torture. 
everyday, no matter how hard the day is, i wake up and i live through the day. 
me and the pain, we just keep on going.
its like a sick joke. 
but i deal.
its like part of me.
i think if it went away id feel naked.
not that id mind at this point.
its my new "normal" that everyone talks about.
i HATE it.
my other normal was JUST fine.
but oh well right? 
i WILL live. 


babyyyyyboo. i LOVE you. if only i had words for how much i miss you. i wish i could tell you that i appreciate you. we were not perfect. hell we were FAR from perfect. but we made it work. we were us. and we were making things work. i didn't know i could miss someone like i miss you. you changed my life and life will never be the same without you. everyday i look at your daughter and i smile but then i tear up a little. she deserves to know you. she deserves to hear her daddy tell her he loves her. i can hear you saying it now. blah. its been such a long time since I've touched your face. or heard your voice. i just want things to be back to normal. i hope you know i still love you. i may be making a horribly awful attempt at finding a new man, which is proving to be quite the trip, but i will always love you. and i will always miss you. i hope your having fun up there and being a good boy. say hi to your mama for me. and give my jack jack my love. never leave my side boo <3 i love you so much joe carter.  you will forever be mine and me yours. xoxoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment