Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

you can stop now.

so idk if any of you noticed, i know some of you did, but my blog was private.
for like 2 days.
and then i was DONE with that nonsense. 
i refuse to let someone else dictate my life.
someone i don't even know.
now this person is going to read this.
and its going to start mass bull shit drama. 
but i DO NOT GIVE A DAMN.
i am NOT writing anything i shouldn't be.
this is MY blog.
you have to make the CHOICE to read it.
and honestly? if you don't approve, there are other blogs to read.
other girls to stalk online.
I'm over it.
im not saying anything about you, my life is not centered around your drama
I'm no longer doing anything i shouldn't be either.
i let that go WEEKS ago.
and the fact that your STILL following me online is insane.
so this is me, being done with the nonsense. 
we are all adults.
and this needs to stop.

so, run to whoever you need to run to.
and print out whatever you need to print out.
and think I'm writing "poemesque" bullshit about you.
i don't care anymore.
I'm sure ill get bitched out about this post too,
and I'm ready for that when that happens.
because i don't deserve this nonsense.
and you need to let me be
i let him be and he let me be.
so heres my advice

get a hobby crazy.
I'm going to keep blogging.
and guess what, its going to CONTINUE to not be about you.

good lord.





sorry ladies, mini rant is OVER. 
this crazy girl has had E N O U G H 
many of you can relate right?! 
you just reach that point. 
and you SNAP.
and your done with the bull shit.
and the insane people being in your business.
yep.
I've hit that point.
today starts a new beginning. 
with or without people "watching me" online.

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment