Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Monday, March 12, 2012

im tired.

im tired.

alexis won't sleep at night because she is sick.

therefore, i do not sleep at night.

but i still go to work everyday.

and by the time i get home, there are a million things that need to be done.

homework, shower, laundry, blogging, Facebook stalking (LOL), talking to my family, spending time with my kid.

it never ends.

hello dark circles.

so i should be asleep, but I'm not.

I'm awake. blogging. thinking. listening to music.

I'm starting a 17 day diet. so in the next 17 days i will be blogging, ALOT.

a lot of life changes are ahead of me. and idk whats going to happen.

but I'm putting a lot of faith in God to help me and lead me in the right direction.

<3

i miss you handsome italian. come home. march madness is starting without you. and your favorite st patties day is right around the corner! muahhhh.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment