Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

day 03.

Today is
Akon- Keep you much longer


another akon song. there will be ALOT of akon. joe LOVES akon. but anywayyy. this song is SO appropriate. "i wish i could keep you much longer" is an understatement. Joe and I started dating when he was up at BGSU and I was still down here in high school. He would come home on long weekends, breaks, and summer obviously. He would always play this song or send me the lyrics to it and I would send them right back when he was getting ready to go back to school. Now, id give anything for him to just be 3 hrs away at BGSU but at the time it seemed like torture. I miss him so much.

God, this is TORTURE. there was and never will be love like what i had for Joe. I know everyone loves differently and no 2 relationships are the same. but him and i, we fit together like a puzzle. I am an impulsive spender. I spend so much money its not even funny, on crap I do NOT need, and Joe is the exact opposite. He was always keeping me in check. I was NOT a party girl before Joe met me. I was all business all the time. School work School work. and he taught me to enjoy a good party and its okay to relax. I have NO humor and joe was honestly the funniest man i will ever meet. he could always make me laugh. Joe had anxiety. the worst case ive ever seen. and he would tell you and so will his family, I was the ONLY person that could calm him down and bring him back to normal. He would panic about everything and he would tell you he just needed to talk it out with me. He loved to talk things out and I didnt but he taught me too. Joe taught me so much. There will never be another person who can balance me like he does.

i miss you boo. you better be waiting for me. xoxo. love you to the moon and back <3

No comments:

Post a Comment