Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

day 13.

Cascada- What Hurts the Most


So most of you probably know this as a rascal song, but my joe of course found the techno remake to it. which is why this is the song of the day. he LOVES techno. loves loves loves techno. and this song is such a good representation of that. to me, this song is so perfect for how i feel. it does hurt so much not knowing what could have been. I know the song is a little different, he didn't leave me willingly but still. same concept. i miss my man and i miss my future. when i look into my future now i see darkness. no certainty. annoying.

last night we went to the reds game. it was a different feeling i had. i wanted to enjoy it but at the same time i could not let go of the fact that joe should have been there. especially when alexis made it onto the big screen and he wasn't there to see it. she met rosie red and he wasn't there to see that either. ugh. annoying. she needs her daddy and i need her daddy. he needs to be here for these things. :( missing my man. 



tonight is grief group! I am excited to see the ladies there. Hopefully I can pull the positive outta it and not focus on the feelings its making me feel. :( blah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment