Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

the reason i hate labor day.

today is a 2 post kinda day and its only 1130 am. blah. today here in cincinnati the WEBN labor day fireworks are taking place. and this is the reason I HATE labor day weekend. Before I met Joe, i had NEVER heard of this so called huge event. zero interest honestly. So, the first year we were together, he is SO excited about this he drags me down there. i was not super excited about it but i went. he loved it. we went to the newport side of the river and we went to the aquarium( joe and i went there ALOT, why idk it never changes, but we did.) we ate at this mexican restaurant down there, saw a movie, then walked the river bank until the fireworks. Now, this was an ALL day event for him. we got down there about 1230 and the fireworks were not until 9pm. It really was something special though. Im glad he drug me there. The show is incredible and i got to spend a whole day showing my man off downtown ;) love making people jealous. So last year we went again, now I was super pregnant last year. so I did not make it all day. we got to spend the day down there, he made me sit through at 3 hr movie UGH then he took me to cheesecake factory and we went home to our baby kitten at the time and watching them while laying on the couch :) it was still the perfect day.

                                                         our very first fireworks <3


so today, i am not going anywhere near downtown. i am avoiding the whole day. if i didnt have a 7 month old, i would be in bed all day cause i hate this occasion. but later today we are going to go visit Gaga and Pops which is always a great time :) especially since Aunt Kim & the kids are in town! love being around people who understand my pain and appreciate my love for joe.

forever & ever my sweet angel. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment