Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

day 1.

Akon- Be with you.



this song is so important to me. it wasnt exactly "our song" but it was close enough, that song will come in a couple days. if you know joe, you know he LOVES akon! Joe sang this song to me on our FIRST date. We were sitting in his car, in the rain, in the blockbuster parking lot and he starts singing this song. Our very very very first date. I was looking at him like he was INSANE. then he looks at me and says, "Kayla, I am going to be with you forever." I said uhhh?! and he just smiled and kept singing. that was the first time i had ever heard that song. then he would sing it all the time and he loved the line that says "your considered wifey and im considered husband" i was always his wifey and he was always my husband. he also thought it was the perfect song because people would always tell us that he shouldnt be with me because there is 3.5 years between us but that never stopped him. nothing stopped my man. so i love this song and i love my joe.

i miss you baby. "i dont care what they say, im going to be with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment