Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

day 08.

Lady A- Just a Kiss

this song is such a great song. so therefore it is todays song. Joe was not a huge country music fan, he had some, but not a lot. but this song, he really liked. I was OBSESSED with this song so I think he liked it by default. But it really describes our relationship. He is the one I've been waiting for my whole life. and we just needed some time to get adjusted to our new life with a baby and with bills and responsibilities and we would be at our dream place. and we were robbed of our time. its annoying. I want my man back. I miss my hugs and my kisses. I miss the annoying way he tickled me or poked me in my side when i was mad. I miss the arguments. We were good arguers and even better at fixing things after wards. I ALWAYS got ice cream out of a fight! every time. I miss telling him to get OUT of the bathroom, his hair looked fine. I miss picking out his clothes. Everytime I go to the store I still look at the mens clothes because I can picture him wearing a lot of it or making fun of it! lol. Saturdays were our shopping days, We would eat at Fridays, I got Sesame Jack Chicken and he got the Sicilian Chicken Sand, extra brushetta on the side. coke to drink. maybe dessert. Predictable much? haha. then we would go shopping. Most of the time it was for the baby, but there was always something in it for us. He would get excited over the smallest things, like groceries. or deodorant.

my birthday is in 9 days. I always told Joe how many days till my birthday and he would say, "yes babe i know" and i would say "just checking" then ON my birthday at 12:00 am he would say "BABE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY" all day of my birthday i would remind him too, so I am going to remind you on here baby. My birthday is in 9 days! :) i wish you were here for it. Its just not the same. Its a big birthday and your not here. You won't be here, for any of them ever again. and thats frustrating me. I keep thinking your just doing something like at work or at the movies or at a meeting or something and I will talk to you soon, but I know your not. And i think i only do this so I don't loose my sanity. Cause I'm close. teetering on the edge of sane and insane. I miss you baby tiger. Bengals season is on, are you ready?! I'm wearing your shirt & hoodie every game. Maybe you can give them a little boost from up there, cause I know your not missing a single game. don't forget me cause your all i think about.

oh, and STOP hitting me in the head with CDS when i drive. They don't need to fall from the visor EVERY time i get in the car. I know your still there & they are still yours. No worries sweetie.

& i love you more with every breath. the words could never describe how much i miss you angel face.
xoxo sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment