Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Friday, September 9, 2011

day 09.

Today is

DJ earworm- United States of Pop 2009


Joe was SO proud of himself when he found this song. He LOVES it. he says its the perfect remix to all the songs he liked in 2009. whatever he says. all that matters is our song is in there, which will be the song of the day later on. saving it :) I will ALWAYS think of joe to this song. he LOVES it and made me listen to it a MILLION times. but now, they are memories i laugh at. i can see him dancing and singing to it right now. hahahah. ugh its so hard to think he is really gone. that this is my reality. :( my reality is that i will never see that handsome face again, or feel the stubbiness of his beard if he doesn't shave, or have him ask me to look at his teeth to see if he has cavities. LOL. simple things that make me laugh & remember the man i love.

and yes, i do still love you baby. you can't get rid of me that easily. I'm missing you more and more every day. xoxo handsome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment