Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Monday, September 26, 2011

day 26

somehow, i got a day behind. i think i posted the wrong day yesterday. ha. anyway. today is day 26.

Akon- Nosey Neighbor


this song is 100% inappropriate and obnoxious, but its a joe song. and when he heard it he loved it. it reminded him of the movie Disturbia, which was a favorite movie of ours and the reason it is todays song. I saw something about that movie today and i was like JOE! NOSEY NEIGHBOR! and the memories came flooding back. i love living in my memories. they are so much better than my reality.

today, i went out to get the mail (no work today) and i came inside, slightly distracted, and i am the only one home. the baby is asleep, and all the sudden there is this smell in my kitchen. it smells JUST like joe. immediately i look up and start looking around. It was so strong, it smelled like someone was in my house. but no one was, it just smelled like it. i KNOW he was in my kitchen, freaking me out. thanks baby.

thennn i was looking for a file on my computer and i came across this video, i thought i had found all the videos of joe talking to alexis, but i guess i didn't cause here this video was, and it was his voice, the voice i have been dying to hear, on the other end of the computer. instant tears. again, thank you baby.

<3 i love you handsome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment