Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

day 07.

okay, back on track. today is day 7. today i pick..

Git Fresh- Close



this song, this is the very first song i ever got lyrics too. now, lyrics were a HUGE part of our relationship, they were part of who Joe was. so this was a huge step when i got my first set of lyrics. He would send me these lyrics when he was away at college. it talks about doing anything to have you close, on the phone just isn't enough. and i love it. because right now i really do feel like i would do anything to have him close. but i would take him on the phone than not at all. so this song will always have a special place in my heart. <3 

i bought a brand-new MacBook! YAYYY. i have ALWAYS wanted a mac and joe wouldn't ever buy me one. he was NOT an apple supporter, but hey he will get over it ;) isn't that right baby? lol. and honestly, it was a move of self pity, i felt i deserved a new computer. that was the least i deserved if i had to deal with all of this. such a pathetic move right? oh well. lol. sorry baby, but you will get over it just like you would have if you were here. :p love you.

went to the dr this morning. huge step. he diagnosed me with a bunch of crap but whatever. all i wanted was the referral to seek counseling. he says i may be suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. which he says is normal since watching the person you love die is traumatic. but anyway. he also said i had anxiety and a touch of beginning depression. he gave me some meds which I'm okay with, i just don't plan on staying on them long. but. whatever. 

baby, i love you & i think about you every day all day. i just miss you so much. i wish you were here with me. i need my man around to tell me things are going to be okay. so you know, you can tell me it will be okay anytime you want. id love to hear/feel you reassuring me. <3 xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment