Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

day 04.

today i pick

The Ready Set- Love like Woe


i was jamming to this song in my car yesterday. it reminds me of joe because our love was like woe. and he would always tell me that. plus this is the EXACT type of music joe loved to listen to. as we would say, its a joe song. haha. joe loved music and he had his own special taste which he then passed on to me and i hope to pass on to alexis. you can learn alot about a person through their music taste. and honestly. i was so annoyed with all the music all the time. every day it was "babe you HAVE to listen to this new song" and i would groan and moan and cry about it, but he was SO excited about it and would get so upset if i didnt like it. so i always pretended i did, even if i didnt! :) love you babyyy. haha. for the rest of my life i will always be searching for music like he taught me how, and i will constantly look for joe songs. it now makes me just as excited as he was. :)

i love you baby. & i miss you more with every breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment