Pages

this is my blog about my journey through life with a little princess after suffering the greatest loss of my best friend & love of my life.

i live day by day and when that is too much i live moment by moment.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

day 06.

so i know this is day 7 but the apple store had my computer last night over night so today is a 2 post day.

Akon- Beautiful


this song reminds me a lot of joe, in many ways. first way, he LOVES akon like more than anything/anyone. second,this joe reminds me of my senior prom. no, my boyfriend did NOT take me to my prom, how insane right? no not really. i made a pact with some of my girls that we were all going dateless and we would have "after prom" at my house. lol. well, he got lots of pictures that night and he kept sending me the lyrics to this song all night. and ever since then, if we would get dressed up to go somewhere i would hear the lyrics to this song. once we were out at a bar ( i know i know) and he starts singing this song to me. yes he was a little, okay a lot wasted but it was adorable and i knew he meant it! :) 

i love you boo. you are the only person who will ever think I'm beautiful the way you did. even in sweats and no makeup. :) i miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment